Saturday, August 2, 2008

Say Cheese!


It takes a lot of effort to get 25 people to look the same way, SMILE, and keep their eyes open... but I think we make it look easy!

Carson, Samual, Zoey, and Parker


"Tough Guys?"


G, Josh, & Mike
Mom & Dad

The Whole Group
GrandKids ONLY!
All 15 KIDS

Da' Boys

Samual & Mommy

Parker - playing in the Dirt
Anthony, Missy, Carson, Zoey, Parker, Samual

Cute Newborn Feet







Thank goodness for cousins

4 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Oh my goodness! what fantastic pictures! That is so awesome Jen!!! I am so glad you have a blog!

Kira =] said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I haven't seen these cousins in almost 6 years!

by the way, Hi Jen! I'm cousin Kira in Alabama. =]

Jan Parker said...

Kira and Hannah had a link to your blog. LOVE the pictures...not only seeing everyone but they are great pictures too. Who took them??(and where were you? great background) Hope all are doing well. I'm kind of jealous 'cuz I don't think we'll ever have another big family picture...they are just too spread out!
aunt jan (kira's mom)

wilkinson family said...

do you mind if i add you to my blog list? rebecca is my aunt and i'd love to get to know you and that side of the family through your blog. kira is my sister. my blog is http://wilkinsonbusload.blogspot.com