Well it is official we are here, and no we are not changing our license plate. I haven't been able to blog for awhile, because upon arrival my computer decided it just wanted to go back home to Utah, and die… and since I am not a big fan of PC computers I have resisted using Jake's computer for anything besides checking a few things online. But since my computer will not be coming back I guess I will have to try and make this whole PC thing work. So wish me LUCK, I am going to need it! Idaho is great, Jake is enjoying his classes (well as much as he can for being one who detests sitting behind a desk all day) but he is adjusting well, and compensates by playing: basketball, racquetball, tennis, bowling, and going swimming during his lunch breaks. Overall it has been great, and tonight I was privileged to use an ophthalmoscope (translation: ear scope) to look inside Jake's ears, it was super cool; I was able to see his tympanic membrane. Anyways it is getting late, and even though I have nothing pressing that I have to do tomorrow, my eyes are getting tired and I am ready to go to bed… so until next time!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Good Ol’ IDAHO
Posted by JenPen at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Welcome to Idaho, turn your clock back ten years...........is what they used to say when I lived there..has it changed ?
Jake and Jen- We are happy you are finding your place in good ol' Idaho. We miss having you around. Hill
Glad to hear you guys are there, alive. How fun that you got to see Jacob's "tympanic membrane" (what is that??)
Good times!
We share your love of MACs over here! Sorry about your computer.
Glad to hear the relocation went pretty well! =]
Post a Comment