Calling for all businesses in Pocatello, ID I am ready and available for any type of legal work that preferably occurs during the day and with Sundays off. Any takers? Anyways, still no pictures because well my computer after several diagnostic procedures has moved on, it has been a hard adjustment… but we did share four really great years together so I cannot complain. And to no avail Jakes laptop is not interested in hooking up with my external hard drive where all of my pictures reside… so we will all just have to continue to be patient, but don't worry you are not missing out on to much here. I am in the process of making arrangements to adopt a new laptop that will hopefully see me through to the end of my Idaho experience. Finally the BIG Photography – fairly self explanatory and you can view many examples of my work on this blog. Photo Preservation – taking your photos and scanning and organizing them onto a CD for your convenient use and distribution. Life History Recording – Over the course of several sessions I would record and provide a DVD copy of your Life History. So if you are interested in any of these fantastic offerings please contact me by phone, if you have it, or by email at jennykpm@gmail.com, I would be happy to answer any of your questions.
announcement of the night, I am going to pursue work in my own business of
JEMTEKS photography, where we offer the following services:
Friday, September 26, 2008
Are you Hiring?
Posted by JenPen at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment