Monday, February 16, 2009

Michael & Erin

I took some pictures for Michael and Erin for the upcoming wedding... just thought that I would share a few... Enjoy!










6 comments:

Kira =] said...

Thank you for sharing - very beautiful!!!

FoxFamily said...

Those pictures are just beautiful!! Thanks for posting them because I was wondering who he is marrying!

Myhouse4nine said...

Jen you take the best photos! They both look terrific... and very romantic too!

Abigail said...

I didn't even know he was getting married!! Glad you posted pictures!

Monsivais Family said...

Jen you do amazing work. It is so fun to have a photographer in the family. Thanks for posting them.
really the pictures are more than great.

AM said...

Jen those pics are great! I will have to get you to send some of those to me so I can have them too. by the way because we are so far away we started a blog to keep in touch. Add us to your list please :) love you!

http://monsivaismemories.blogspot.com/