Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rachel this post is for you...

because you say that I never post anything. Which is absolutely TRUE! Maybe we are just boring, or maybe to busy, i am not really sure, I am pretty sure that you will go with boring because there is a limited amount of pictures on this post. And by limited I mean none. So sorry about that, I will try harder next time.

Anyways, we had a wonderful dinner with friends last night and I just wanted to mention how grateful I am for good friends that keep me motivated and inspire me to do new things. (That is you Rachel and Leslie) . I am so grateful for the laughs we get to share as we watch our ridiculous husbands turn into teenagers again whenever they are together. I am so grateful for the true friendships that I have found in the wives of ALL the boys. You ladies are great, and I hope that the coming years bring many opportunities for us to get together, learn from one another, strengthen each other.... I love you girls!

Other than spending time with fabulous friends we have just been working hard... Jake will be done in Idaho in about 3 months! YAY! He will then start a year of clinical rotations and then be Finished! Hopefully, this next year will go as fast as this last year.

Well there it is I posted a little something for you all to read... enjoy!

3 comments:

Rach said...

YAY! Thanks for updating! and yes it is very good to get together! I wish we could see more of everyone more often, and I think we got lucky with all the boys wives - every lady is very fun and talented bringing new things to the table!

Monsivais Family said...

I am also very glad to see you updating your blog!! I notice when you do update.

Freth Stifter said...

What is boring ... just everyday life to you ... is often unknown to grandmas and other family ... and they so enjoy knowing about your life. Challenges and fun things. Perhaps you handle that by email. If not ...

And PHOTOS ... how can you go more than a day or two without taking a foto of something ... and spending a few minutes to post it and tell why you took it.

It's not as though people make a lot of use of "snail mail" to send written letters about life & activities and photos to friends and family. That was the old days with a family letter that made the rounds ... being updated each time a family received it back again. Can you imagine those days? So very long in-between.

That's why people like updates ... you do like to read and see updates about others ... don't you? :-)