Wednesday, April 22, 2009

After graduation we are going to work on a championship (Rare post by Jacob)

I know that many of you have taken note of how well Jen has been doing with her biggest loser challenge. She has really dedicated herself to the challenge, and has promised herself that she will continue to stay in shape and make healthy choices. I have decided that I need to make sure that I am more supportive of my wife and her desires and drive to live a healthy life. In order to help Jen out I figured that we would need a goal to work towards, thus satisfying Jens desire to stay fit and healthy and my competitive drive to win something. This lead to setting a goal on a championship that Jen and I could win together.

Information and video of our events can be found at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_jhTTbGdE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8qZuXEVmsQ

Of course we won't take the beer, but the Championship and twig we are keeping

Jen you are looking great, I am proud of you. Keep up the good work and I know we can bring the championship home.

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Wow! And a trip to Australia...Jen you are SO lucky.

Missy said...

That is so great Jen! I did not know you were getting in shape. I guess that is an indication of how much we do not see you guys. I am excited to see you again now.