So it has been awhile! Does anyone still read this? Well enjoy the pictures! If I don't get any comments then I will probably stop doing the whole blogging thing. I totally understand the lack of readership though, I mean we have no kids, and we post new blog posts only 4 times a year or so. Anways, ENJOY!
Beginning of a wonderful summer, filled with bike rides and picnics, and watching all the thunderstorms that came rolling through in June.


Michelle went to PROM! She looked so Beautiful!



We had a great Easter Holiday spending time with family!
Fun Cousins



Cinco De Mayo!





A chapter is ending... anyone interested in purchasing a 1992 Land Rover Range Rover, its a classic. Let me know. Seriously though we won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell, we love the Rover!



Happy Fourth of July!





So as you can see we have had a wonderful summer! And we are excited for the next month or two of summer ahead. I have no pictures, but congrats to Dave & Heidi on getting married, we love you guys! Well everyone keep in touch and have a fun and safe summer.
Michelle went to PROM! She looked so Beautiful!
We had a great Easter Holiday spending time with family!
Fun Cousins
Cinco De Mayo!
A chapter is ending... anyone interested in purchasing a 1992 Land Rover Range Rover, its a classic. Let me know. Seriously though we won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell, we love the Rover!
Happy Fourth of July!
So as you can see we have had a wonderful summer! And we are excited for the next month or two of summer ahead. I have no pictures, but congrats to Dave & Heidi on getting married, we love you guys! Well everyone keep in touch and have a fun and safe summer.


11 comments:
Don't worry about Dave & Heidi ... Leah put up some photos.
Enjoy your summer!
:-) .. -- "Uncle"
I love riding bicycles!!
That's what summer is all about ... time together!
:0)
No kids? What in the world is Jake then? I love reading your blogs even if it's only once in a blue moon and you always have the cutest pictures!
It looks like you guys are having tons of fun and enjoying your summer. One of these weekends we need to get together.
You better not stop blogging! :)
Love the new photo updates! Was Jake actually taking his basketball sticker of the Rover? That would be like selling it already. I think the sticker was his ownership marker. We were very surprised that you weren't the Photographer for the wedding. T asked is Jen taking Pics, and I said I assume so.. That is what one gets for assumming.. You looked great and I was glad to see the too of you.. I am so very happy you have each other.
Are you kidding?! You always have the best pictures! =]
don't stop blogging. i love reading updates on my cousins even if it is only once in a blue moon!
I didn't know you had a blog! I just added you to my subscriptions!
Thank you for entering my giveaway! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner tomorrow!
See? You threatened and got action. Kind of like parenting... I know what you mean about no one commenting...it's hard to know otherwise if anyone is reading or not. Seems you have lots of fans anyways...love the pics!
Thanks everyone! I guess I will keep this going... but don't expect any more frequency.
Yes Aunt Hannah the Rover is up for Sale... and the weird thing is I think I am more sad about it than Jake.
Heck yes! Look how many read your blog...including me so keep i up :)
Post a Comment